Les Canadiennes Adult Clinic is designed for adult hockey players interested in improving their techniques, tactics and hockey skills with the professional players and coaches of Les Canadiennes. All in a fun, welcoming and inclusive environment!
DATES AND SCHEDULE
Our adult clinic runs over one weekend, and includes both on- and off-ice sessions. The clinic is intended for beginners and intermediate players. Please follow the Program Content link to find out more about what is covered in each group’s on-ice sessions.
BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS WELCOME
Saturday SEPTEMBRE 17 1:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday SEPTEMBRE 18 1:00pm-6:00pm
- 2 on-ice training sessions of 1 hour and 50 minutes each
- Warm-up and stretching session with the instructors prior to both sessions
- Meetings to review content covered in the on-ice sessions (video and whiteboard)
- Structured and efficient sessions with high levels of reptition (no waiting around)
- Personalized video analysis and individual breakdown of techniques (Seedemo in sidebar)
- A group meal after the Saturday session
- A refreshment with Les Canadiennes after each training
- A Canadiennes jersey
WOMEN AND MEN ARE WELCOME!
The exercises during on-ice sessions are structured in worshops. The groups at the camp will be established by the instructors at the beginning of the first session based on skill and experience. Specific exercises tailored to forwards, defense and goalies.
Les Canadiennes Adult Clinic focusses on hockey basics, starting with skating, followed by puck-control and in-game movement and techniques. The sessions are for developing players with an emphasis on more speed, power and control. Full equipment is required.
Les Canadiennes clinic takes place at our home ice facilities, Etienne Desmarteau Arena, in Rosemont !
Single player: $255.00 tax included / Includes services mentioned above
Fill in the online registration form.
Payment is by cheque made out to the order of VISE LES STARS.
Mail cheques to: 276, 1e Rue St-Paul-de-l’Ile-aux-Noix, J0J 1G0
For more information: