Les Canadiennes Adult Clinic is designed for adult hockey players interested in improving their techniques, tactics and hockey skills with the professional players and coaches of Les Canadiennes. All in a fun, welcoming and inclusive environment!
Les Canadiennes Adult Clinic focusses on hockey basics, starting with skating, followed by puck-control, shooting and in-game movement and techniques. The clinic sessions aim to help beginner and intermediate players progressively improve their fundamentals aptitudes, and positional play. Full equipment is required.
DATES AND SCHEDULE
Our adult clinic runs over one weekend, and includes both on- and off-ice sessions. The clinic is intended for beginners and intermediate players. Please follow the Program Content link to find out more about what is covered in each group’s on-ice sessions. Add link to Program Content
BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS WELCOME
Saturday SEPTEMBRE 16 1:00pm-6:00pm TBC
Sunday SEPTEMBRE 17 1:00pm-6:00pm TBC
• 2 on-ice training sessions of 1 hour and 50 minutes each
• Warm-up and stretching session with the instructors prior to both sessions
• Meetings to review content covered in the on-ice sessions (video and whiteboard)
• Structured and efficient sessions with high levels of repetition (no waiting around)
• Personalized video analysis and individual breakdown of techniques
• A group meal after the Saturday session
• A refreshment with Les Canadiennes after each training
• A Canadiennes jersey
WOMEN AND MEN ARE WELCOME!
The exercises during on-ice sessions are structured in workshops. The groups at the camp will be established by the instructors at the beginning of the first session based on skill and experience. Specific exercises tailored to forwards, defense and goalies.
The Complexe Sportif Guimond (4355 Autoroute 440, Laval, QC)
Single player: $275.00 tax included (includes services mentioned above)
Payment can also be made by cheque to the order of VISE LES STARS.
Mail cheques to:
VISE LES STARS
276, 1e rue
For more information: