The Canadiens Minor Hockey Development Team and Les Canadiennes will co-present their first Girls Hockey School, from August 13-17.
The hockey school provides girls from Novice to Bantam levels the opportunity of a lifetime to develop all areas of their game at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
Young female players will have the chance to perfect their hockey skills, teamwork and leadership qualities, and meet several players from Les Canadiennes.
- The week includes:
- 2 hours & 20 minutes of ice time per day with qualified instructors
- Off-ice physical conditioning and activities.
- Les Canadiennes guest appearances
- Seminars on the benefits of playing hockey
- Montreal Canadiens dressing room visit
You can register at the link below: