Les Canadiennes Summer Camp is a unique experience for your child! Running five full days, the camp offers diverse content and a stimulating learning environment.
Learn to play like the pros!
Improve and perfect your various techniques with Les Canadiennes players and coaches. We offer the ideal environment for your child to step out of their comfort zone, and gain confidence in the sport. Have fun meeting new friends and learning what it means to be a team, with Les Canadiennes!
Les Canadiennes camp is for PRE-/NOVICE, ATOM, PEE-WEE, BANTAM and MIDGET players. The camp is directed at young girls, but boys are welcome!
Participants will learn:
- The complete range of techniques all good players must master
- The habits and attitudes necessary for constant progression
- Greater confidence on the ice and better team spirit
- The opportunity to interact and learn from female role models
DATES & SCHEDULE
5 DAYS – Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
AUGUST – 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 – 2017
INFORMATION DOCUMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS (To be confirmed for 2017)
SCHEDULES (To be confirmed for 2017)
- Personal presentations by Les Canadiennes athletes (parents welcome!)
- 10 hours of on-ice training with the players and staff of Les Canadiennes
- 5 hours of specialized off-ice training with Canadiennes player
- 5 hours of sports
- Programs specifically designed for goalies
- Free Les Canadiennes Camp hockey jersey
The Complexe Sportif Guimond (4355 Autoroute 440, Laval, QC)
COST Single player or goalie : $475.00
2 players in the same family : $855.00 (10% savings)
3 players in the same family : $1215.00 (15 % savings)
A Canadiennes practice jersey is included in the price. Tax included.
Two instalments possible (see payment information below).
Payment can be made by PayPal or via cheque made out to the order of VISE LES STARS.
Mail cheques to:
276 1e Rue
For more information: